Scroll to the bottom of the page for the full application.
Description: The mission of the OSTA-AECO Dedication to the Arts Award is to honour the accomplishments and achievements of secondary students who participate in tremendous ways through the arts, whether that be in their school or community.
OSTA-AECO recognizes the commitment of students to the arts across Ontario. These annual awards are an incredible opportunity to acknowledge the dedication, excellence and achievements of our secondary students in the province.
* Involved in the Arts (visual arts, drama, music, photography, film, dance, etc.)
* Shows passion and dedication in their Arts area(s) of choice
* Shows a strong leadership presence within their arts community
* Has participated in a wide variety of arts related events
* One page reference letter that has overseen your commitment towards the Arts
* Submit a picture, video, or other art mediums that show us your dedication to the arts
* Must be a graduating student
Reference letter should outline why the candidate is deserving of this award. The reference should explain what the student has done involving arts at school and/or community. The person creating the reference should briefly explain their connection to the candidate.
Send all OSVA Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org