Scroll to the bottom of the page for the full application.
Description: The mission of the OSTA-AECO Cultural Involvement Award is to recognize students who frequently participate in their cultural communities. OSTA-AECO recognizes the passion put into promoting ethnic diversity.
These annual awards are the best opportunity to pay tribute to the hard work, dedication, and excellence of the province’s most inclusive students. In doing so, they also promote excellence in leadership through their dedication towards multiculturalism across Ontario.
* Is involved within a cultural group(s) in their community
* Demonstrates leadership and advocates for multiculturalism
* Actively encourages inclusivity
* Develops meaningful relationships and thrives in social interactions
* Stands up for the opinions, rights and voices of various ethnic communities
* Promotes diversity
* One page reference letter highlighting why you are a suitable recipient for this award (Note: reference may not be from a family member)
* Must be a graduating student
Reference letter should outline why the candidate is deserving of this award. The reference should explain what the student has done for their cultural community and how their actions have created a difference. The person who created the reference letter should briefly explain their connection to the candidate as well.
Preference will be given to students who are able to speak more than one language.
Send all OSVA Applications to email@example.com